STANDARD LICENSE AGREEMENT
The buyer is granted for unlimited usage of all designs purchased at tonicons.com. The designs may be used for both commercial and personal purposes such as a mobile application, website, web application, website template, as well as for printing, infographics, etc.
This license is non-exclusive and non-sublicensable. Keep in mind that it is not allowed to resell the designs as such because the designs are the property of the author. Reselling of the designs is prohibited. The license is non-transferable and it is always and only tied with one buyer (tied to one email address). If your customers would like to use the designs as a part of their own (another) product, it would require that they purchase their own license.
You have rights to use the designs for:
- A personal or company project (design, software, application, presentation, etc)
- In prints for packaging (cd cover, gift wraps, etc.)
- In advertising prints (posters, flyers, brochures, etc.)
- In website as part of design
- In personal or corporate videos for youtube, vimeo, vlogs, etc (up to 3 videos).
You do not have rights to:
- Incorporated into websites or website templates, APIs, Softwares or similar for resale or distribution.
- Incorporated into merchandise for sale (T-shirts, mugs, posters, mockups, stickers, etc)
- Redistribute/lease/license/sub-license or offer free downloads of the graphics in their present form or in a modified form to any third party.
- Company or product explainer videos
- Design or video tutorials (contact us)
- Use on TV or internet commercials, newspaper or magazine ads as a part of artworks. (contact us)
Because you are purchasing digital goods, all sales are final.
If you have any other questions, concerns or an additional question, please contact us and we will do our best to answer them within 24 hours.
By purchasing a standard or extended license, you can’t use the icons on TV commercial or cinema movie as a part of artwork. If you need a more extended type license please contact us